Monday, September 19, 2011

Bridals, for your viewing pleasure!

This must be some sort of record. I never, ever just sit down and write (who really has the time?) and this week I've blogged more than I've been outside. Ok, not really but it sure feels that way. So, here I am, on a beautiful Monday morning adding pictures and writing away. 

Many of you are probably thinking, "What is she doing home on a Monday? Shouldn't she be working?" Well, funny story. Yesterday Kyle and I came home from church to find a large puddle of water in our hallway (never a good sign) and further inspection showed that our water heater was leaking. Of course it couldn't be something that is easily fixable and a plumber was called up and scheduled to come today. Sadly, since the water heater is turned off that means we have no hot water. Yep, in other words no laundry can be done, no dishes can be washed, and by far the most terrible part...no hot showers!!! There's no way I can be grungier than the kids I'm teaching and I can't leave our apartment because the plumbers are here fixing things as I type. Plus, I'm avoiding an office that needs to be organized and a paper that needs to be written.

Now on to the main event!

We still haven't gotten our actual wedding pictures yet (crossing my fingers that they come today!) so I've decided to post some of our bridals. We had Jimmy Bishop of Gideon Photography take them (he also did our engagements) and they turned out amazingly! For the past couple of days the weather had been pretty stormy (a rare thing for St. George) and we didn't know if we'd even be able to get our bridals done. Luckily the weather cooperated and we drove out to Leeds to have them taken. 

Jimmy was just great! We had so much fun goofing off and just being oursleves. Some of my favorite pictures are the ones where we're not posing. It was hard to choose which pictures to put on here. If certain obligations (office organizing and paper writing) weren't beckoning me I'd have put more up. Enjoy!
















I just loved my bouquet!






Photographer: Gideon Photography
Flowers: Bloomers
Dress: Alta Moda
Suit: Mr. Mac
Makeup: Kelli Miller
Hair: Autumn at Taylor Andrew's Hair Academy
Location: Leeds, Utah

2 comments: